Joe Fortune Casino Review
Before we move on to all of the information about Joe Fortune, we’re going to give you our fair dinkum recommendation now to save you your time of reading. Joe Fortune is one of the best online Australian casino’s hands down. They have heaps of table games, tons of pokies, it’s easy to navigate, they have a huge welcome bonus ($7,500 Bitcoin Bonus), their customer support is awesome, they have a ripper rewards program where you get cash back on any of your deposits – and because of these reasons we personally play their all the time!
Our rating is 10/10 for Joe Fortune. We’ve given a deep review on the site which you can read below. It’s top 3 best online casino’s for Australians. This is the one you should sign up with, especially with their huge triple deposit bonus.
At the time of writing this review Let em’ Ride Classic has a 14k jackpot which needs to be won by someone!
Click claim below and you’ll be taken to Joe Fortune to claim your triple deposit bonus up to $1,000. Or just click one of the banners!
Joe Fortune Bitcoin Bonus
Bitcoin is the safest and fastest way to do online transactions.Joe Fortune has a HUGE… GIGANTIC… MONSTROUS Bitcoin bonus!! $7,500 to be exact! Joe definetely knows a good thing when he see’s one and that’s why it’s exciting to let you know about a $7,500 bonus! It’s the worlds most popular online currency that’s so easy to use. It’s easier than opening a vegemite jar!
Simply sign up to Joe Fortune and get a 300% bonus up to $1500 and a 150% Bitcoin Match Bonus on your next 8 deposits. That adds up to $7,500 in absolute tax free money and more fun than a bouncy castle playing the best online slots and table games.
How do you get your Bitcoin bonus? It’s super easy:
- Join Joe Fortune and create your account
- Reedem your bonus code from above when making a Bitcoin deposit
- Instantly collect your Bitcoins!
Need help? Here’s Joe Fortune’s bitcoin guide! Click Here.
Joe Fortune Welcome Bonuses
Joe Fortune is the king of welcome bonuses! Not only will he triple your deposit but he’ll also give you a $500 reload bonus. Not bad eh? You get A LOT more bang for your buck when you hit the pokies at Joe Fortune then you would if you were at your local club or casino. On top of this you’ll also get ripper rewards!
Joe Fortune Ripper Rewards
When you play at Joe Fortune you get ripper rewards. The more you play the more you receive.
- 1 point for every $1 played on slots
- 1 point for every $4 played on all other games
It’s really that easy. The more you play your favourite games the more you earn. The more you play your favourite slots games the more you’ll earn. You can attain a HUGE amount of points quickly. You get 10% daily cash back on your deposits and if you’re a VIP you get 15%! However is must be noted, if you’re account has been inactive for 91 days you’ll be demoted to the lowest reward level. It pays to play everyday at Joe Fortune.
The rewards program is one of the best going and definitely the best in Australia. Why would you play anywhere else? The amount of points you can earn just simply by playing the pokies is ridiculous. Casino‘s can’t match it and neither can your local clubs and pubs. They even send you a big fat bonus on your birthday! If you earn enough points you get treated like a VIP. Isn’t that awesome?
Joe Fortune Mates Rates
But seriously, this mates rates thing is pretty awesome. I’ve already reffered a bunch of my mates to Joe Fortune and guess what? They paid me $100 for each of them! Easiest $100 i’ve ever made. They got new players, I look like a legend because I showed my mates this awesome online casino and my mates now get to play at an awesome casino. My mates now enjoy ripper rewards with me. Everyone wins. Guess what else? Joe Fortune will throw them $10 in free casino chips as well!They state they’ll make you a billionaire $100 at a time… which is entirely possible if you refer 10 million mates! There’s 7 billion potential mates on the planet so that should be an easy task. There’s no easier way to becoming a billionaire!
Here’s how it works:
- Get $100 for every mate you refer
- There’s no limit to how much you can earn – refer as many as you want
- Easy to refer them with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- You get to share the love with your mates, you earn $100 and they get $10 in free casino chips!
It’s really that easy. Refer a mate, get $100 and they get $10!
Joe Fortune Slots
Joe Fortune has a HUGE selection of pokies to play on. Guess how many? 137 to be exact! With that kind of selection it’s simply not possible to find a game you won’t enjoy. Can you imagine how easy it’ll be to find an awesome pokie and then win heaps of ripper rewards on?
What’s the best ways to take advantage of all these slots?
The bigger you bet the bigger your rewards will be. The bigger you bet the bigger you’ll win. It’s that simple. The smaller you bet the smaller you’ll win. Winning is the best but you want to hit the jackpot! It’s also worth noting that you should be betting huge with your bonus to have the best possible chance of hitting a huge jackpot.
Our Favourite Joe Fortune Slot Games
- 5 Reel Drive
“Hop in and enjoy the ride as all things American flash by your window with winning potential.
America is a land where dreams come true. Spin down the interstate to make yours a reality in this animated, 5-reel slot road trip, but remember to stop for coffee and doughnuts.”
- Whale O’ Winnings
“Look out, all you sea-farers. The whale of whales, the one and only Whale O’ Winnings, and his fishy friends are diving into all kinds of deep sea shenanigans in this watery 5-reel slot game. Get your aquatic gear ready because you’re about to join this deep sea party with your favorite (and adorable) killer whale. You’re about to be taken on a tour of Whale O’ Winnings’ home at the bottom of the ocean, where you will encounter all kinds of sea flora and fauna, including a clam, a sea urchin, a sand dollar and a life preserver. While you’re down there, you’ll also be introduced to a spirited sea lion and a friendly dolphin, but try not to get too distracted by this sea-worthy social because there’s a chance you might find winnings and cash if you keep your eyes open and your goggles polished.”
Our favourite feature:
Whale O’ Winnings symbol is wild! It replaces any other symbol to form a winning line where ever possible. Not only this but it’s also a 3x multiplier! This makes it one of our personal favourites.
- Pure Platinum
“More precious than gold and hotter than diamonds, Pure Platinum is a game that sizzles with excitement and fortune. From glamorous jewelry to fine watches and everything in between, platinum signifies power and wealth and it’s all packed into Pure Platinum.”
We rated this one as our best! It’s personally the most visually pleasing and I always seem to do well on this game! Hard not to like a game you win a lot on 🙂
Joe Fortune Blackjack
What doesn’t Joe deliver on? They’re blackjack is awesome! Here’s their blackjack games for you to enjoy.
- Classic Blackjack
- Classic Single Deck Blackjack
- Double Deck Blackjack
- European Blackjack
- Perfect Pairs
- Single Deck Blackjack (new game)
- Zappit BlackJack
Our personal favourite is Zappit Blackjack
Blackjack is a breeze to learn, a blast to play and happens to be one of the most popular casino games around. Whether you’re familiar with the classic card game or not, try your hand at Zappit Blackjack and you’re in for an electrifyingly good time.
The objective, like with blackjack, is to get as close to 21 without going over, while still having a higher hand than the dealer. What makes this game stand out is that when dealt a hard total of 15, 16 or 17, you can zap your cards, allowing you to exchange them for new ones.
Go ahead and show the dealer who’s boss. Hit the Zap button, watch the lightning strike and check your new cards.
How To Play Zappit Blackjack
- The standard Blackjack game is played using six decks, which are reshuffled after each hand.
- Dealer will hit on a soft 17.
- The player may split up to three hands.
- Split aces receive only one card.
- No re-splitting of aces.
- A split ace and a ten-value card is not a Blackjack.
- When a player is dealt a hard total of 15, 16 or 17, they have the option to hit the “zap” button, giving them two new cards.
- A player wins when they hold a score of 21 or less but greater than the dealer’s final total or they achieve a score of 21 or less when the dealer’s final score exceeds 22.
- If the player holds a score of 21 or less and the dealer busts with a 22, it is considered a push as opposed to a win and the player’s original bet is returned to him.
- Card suits are irrelevant.
- Cards 2 to 10 have face value.
- Jacks, queens and kings are worth 10.
- Aces have a value of 1 or 11.
- Click on a chip to place a bet.
- Additional clicks on the chip interface will add to the wager.
- To remove a bet from play, click on the chip in the betting circle.
- Minimum amount to bet is $1 while the maximum is $500.
- An ace and any ten-value card together on the initial deal is called a Blackjack. Blackjack pays 3 to 2, providing that the dealer does not also have Blackjack.
- A player and dealer Blackjack on the same hand results in a tie, known as a push.
- If the dealer holds a hand value of 22, this is considered a push and the player’s original bet is returned to him.
- Any other winning hand is paid 1 to 1.
- Insurance pays 2 to 1.
- Any winning score of 21 after a split or after zapping one’s hand is paid 1 to 1.
- Rules – Allows players to view the rules of the game. The player should select the “rules” button in order to see the rules.
- Menu – Allows players to view the settings menu. The player should select the “menu” button in order to see the settings menu.
- Deal – Used to start the game after you have placed your bet.
- Hit – Used when you want to be dealt another card. Players can hit as many times as they like unless the total of the cards equals or exceeds 21.
- Stand – Used when you want to keep the hand dealt to you. This automatically happens if you hit 21 or double down.
- Double – After being dealt the first two cards a player can decide to double down. The bet on the hand is doubled and one additional card is dealt to the player.
- Split – Used to split the first two cards dealt into two separate hands when they match. You can have up to three hands at one time except when you split two aces. Then, only one additional card can be dealt for each hand. A hand total of 21 after splitting aces is considered 21, not Blackjack.
- Surrender – If a player decides to surrender, they get 50% of the bet and the other half goes to the house.
- Rebet – When a hand is complete, you have the option to rebet the amount previously bet.
- Insurance – If the dealer is showing an ace, the player is offered a supplemental bet called insurance. A wager of exactly half of the original bet is placed on the table. If the dealer has Blackjack, the house pays the insurance bet 2 to 1. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, the player loses the insurance bet, and the player’s initial bet is then settled by comparing his cards with the dealer’s. If the dealer and the player both have Blackjack, the game is pushed and the player gets the amount won by taking insurance, called even money.
- Zap – When the player is dealt a hard total of 15, 16 or 17, hitting the “zap” button allows them to exchange their hand for a new one.
Joe Fortune Video Poker
Here’s the video poker games that they offer:
- Bonus Deuces Wild 1 Hand
- Bonus Poker 1 Hand
- Bonus Poker Deluxe 1 Hand
- Deuces Wild
- Double Bonus Poker 1 Hand
- Double Double Bonus Poker 1 Hand
- Double Double Jackpot Poker 1 Hand
- Double Jackpot poker 1 Hand
- Jacks or Better 1 Hand
- Jacks or Better 10 Hands
- Jacks or Better 3 Hands
- Jacks or Better 52 Hands
- Joker Poker 1 Hand
- Joker Poker 10 Hands
- Joker Poker 3 Hands
- Joker Poker 52 Hands
- Loose Deuces 1 Hand
Our favourite game:
Double Double Jackpot Poker is a game of draw poker. The player receives five cards from the dealer; the player then chooses which of the cards to keep or “hold”. Then discards the remaining cards for new ones by pressing deal. The final hand is determined a winning hand if the player has a pair of Jacks or better.
Playing more coins increases the payouts on winning hands.
There is a special payline in the paytable for 4 of a kinds.
Please see the pay table on this machine for additional information.
Again we love this game because it’s one we always seem to win on! Just like the Pure Platinum pokie game we always win on that we love. You always seem to stick to the games you enjoy and win on and this is one of those games for us. With such a huge variety of games at Joe Fortune you’re going to find you’re favourite games like us.
With 17 video poker games you’re going to find your favourite video poker game for sure!
Joe Fortune Table Games
Don’t you just love playing the table games? Whether it’s Blackjack, Baccarat, Rummy, Roulette or Craps – Joe Fortune has it! Baccarat is a personal favourite of ours at bestbonusbets.com. Baccarat is really easy to use at Joe Fortune. And ofcourse it’s one of our favourites because we always seem to do fairly well at it!
The table games they have include:
- Classic Baccarat
- Caribbean Holdem’
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Classic Craps
- Let em’ Ride Classic
- Vegas Three Card Rummy
They even have Craps!
At the time of writing this review Let em’ Ride Classic has a 14k jackpot right now ready for the taking!
Joe Fortune Bingo
Joe Fortune’s Bingo games are some of their most popular. You don’t have to leave the house any more to play your favourite game. Sit back and enjoy Go-Go Bingo where a total of 30 numbers will be drawn between 1 and 60. You can also get extra balls by clicking their “Extra Balls” feature which is really awesome. If you’re short a winning ball you can get an extra ball, if you’re close to the jackpot you’ll get another chance to win it all! You get nine extra balls, how good is that? You get 9 extra chances to win at a HUGE jackpot!
Bingo is one of the most popular games and it’s easy to see why once you start playing. Basically, you get a card of 60 numbers. There 60 balls all numbered 1-60. 30 Balls get drawn and with those 30 balls you need to get a certain pattern on your card of 60 numbers. If you hit a pattern you win! See how much of an advantage it is to have 9 extra balls which you can purchase? Essentially at Joe Fortune Go-Go Bingo you have 39 balls to win the massive jackpots!
Joe Fortune Conclusion
Like we said at the start, we recommend Joe Fortune 100%! It’s one of the best, if not the best, online casino in Australia. It’s always a mystery why people who like to gamble at casino’s go to the real thing. Obviously it’s fun to go with friends and family and enjoy a night out, nothing can replace the atmosphere of a real casino. But what if you want to play bingo on a Tuesday night?
What if you want to play Baccarat on a Sunday morning but you don’t want to go to a casino?
What if you want your deposit matched? Casino’s don’t ever match the money you put down to gamble with!
Joe Fortune Casino is absolutely one of the best. They tick every single box. Excellent customer service. The games are beyond anything else available. The bonus chips they give you!?!? $7,500! You tell me any other online casino that is willing to give you $7,500 because they like you. It just doesn’t happen. Joe Fortune is definitely on the fore front of value for money and awesome online casino games. It doesn’t get much better and apparently, it’s a good bonus for you smart bastards!
It’s now my main online casino to have fun at, there are still a few other casino’s that are fun and that have great games, although this was is quickly becoming my absolute favourite and it’s in my top 3 favourite. Trust me we play at A LOT of online casino’s to test them out and see which one’s are the best. We plan to write a review on the best ones. Joe Fortune was the first one we wrote a review because it’s just so good.
Refer a friend for $100? Does it get any better! I was reffered by a friend, that’s how I found out about Joe Fortune. I got $10 free for creating an account and my mate got $100. My advice to you is to refer 10 million mates, you’ll become a billionaire 🙂