Ladbrokes- largest bookmaker in UK/Australia
Ladbrokes are one of the biggest and most respected bookmakers in the UK. It provides a lot of special bets and high limits to grab more attraction of the large punters. Currently, the Ladbrokes are UK’s premier brand leading market leader in the retail bookmaking. They also become leaders in Belgium, Spain and Ireland, where they operate over 4, 288 betting shops. Most of these sites greatly support 17 types of currencies and also incorporates high level of security.
However, all these wide array of gaming and sports betting services are available on 24/7 and you will get lots of offers and bonus bets for your game. It also provides customer support service on 24/7 through live chat, telephone call and e-mail. Once you contact them, they will solve your problems and respond your queries as fast as possible. They have recently added the wise option of live chat and ready to answer you in multiple languages such as English, German, Spanish and Swedish and more.
Effective payment options at Ladbrokes
When it comes to payment, the great thing about Ladbrokes are providing amazing options to make payment without any hassles. Here, all the deposits are free of charge and instant too. Now, they are operating in the form of multi wallet system and allow you to deposit continuously into this wallet or transfer amount between the wallets. It also enables you to register up to 5 reliable and trusted payment methods. If you are living in Nigeria, you can use any one of these following payment methods such as Entropay, Credit or Debit card and wire transfer. They also offer pay safe card for the customers who live in Ireland, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, UK and Slovenia and also Liechtenstein only.
By the way, all the withdrawals are also cost free at Ladbrokes. For withdrawal, it provides e-wallet payments that have a minimum processing time of about six hours. You can also use the credit and debit cards for withdrawals that have a processing time of about three to five days. However, the minimum deposit is usually about $5 or $10 at Ladbrokes based on your currency. When you make payments through bank transfers and western union, it should take around 1 to 5 days for processing time.
Excellent services and features of Ladbrokes
The Ladbrokes are one of the active bookmakers among the competitors, because of providing excellent features and services that include,
- It provides first bet bonus for new customers up to $250. It might be used as a single bet or classified into several equal sized bets.
- The new member offers are only available for ACT, TAS, QLD and NT residents.
- If you try to deposit and withdrawal funds without betting, the transaction fees may be charged.
- It offers efficient deposit and withdrawal options such as PayPal, Master Card, Visa, BPAY, POLi and bank transfer.
- It provides excellent credit facilities for all the members to apply for a credit level between $200 and $5000.
- The mobile version of a website is available that supports English language only.